Private Parties at Fun Republic!!
We offer three private party rooms available for booking! Our standard can seat up to 25 people. Our largest deluxe party room comes with wood floors and a corner stage that provides 1400 sq. ft. to accomodate the largest of parties. An additional $75 fee applies to book this room.
You can host a variety of private parties such as Birthday Parties, Graduation Parties & other Private Events at Fun Republic.
Interested in hosting a customized private party? Not a problem. Fill out the following form and we will reach out to you soon.
The following are just a few examples of custom parties you can book:
- Book the entire place for a private party
- Add an extra time to our standard party time of 1 hr 45 minutes
- Parties for more than 25 kids
- Snack only parties or other custom food requests
Pictures Of Our Party Rooms
Standard Party Packages
Play & Party Package
Super Fun Package
Extra Food/Drinks Add-on Prices
Downloadable Party Invitations
Party Rules & FAQs
- What’s included in your party package:
- 2 hours your own private room (first and last 15 minutes of each 2 hour slot are allotted for set up and cleanup)
- Food and beverage according to the party package you select: Fun Republic Party Packages No outside Food or Beverages may be brought into Fun Republic with the exception of Cake, Cup Cakes or Cookie Cakes during a scheduled birthday party in one of our party rooms.
- Unlimited play time for you and your guests on the day of the party
- A dedicated party host for check-in, set-up and check-out
- Party Supplies (plates, cups, napkins, utensils, table cloths)
- A free gift and a free return visit pass for the guest of honor
- OPTIONAL: Goodie bags for each child ($4/each)
- Please note that packages do not include birthday cakes
- A $125.00 deposit ($175 for the deluxe room) is required for all parties at the time of booking. However, you may cancel your party up to 7 days prior with a full refund.
- Please note only parties with completed booking forms and paid deposits are guaranteed and are actual bookings with Fun Republic. Inquiries without deposits are not considered bookings.
- After the deposit is paid, guests will be emailed a party confirmation form one week before their party to order additional food and beverages. This form must be completed and returned to Fun Republic via email by the Tuesday before the party date.
- A final confirmation showing your remaining balance will be emailed to you prior to your event.
- Changes after the party confirmation form is submitted may result in time/date changes and additional charges.
- Please note that party packages do not include birthday cakes
- The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to Fun Republic. Please note that your guests will not be admitted into play area or party room until your balance is paid. If you prefer to pay your balance ahead of time to save time on the day of your party and allow your guests to enter upon their arrival without waiting for you, you may call us at 630-549-0053 during business hours.
- Please be aware that additional time in our party rooms is subject to availability. Please ask us about additional party time upon booking.
- We recommend you arrive 15 minutes prior to your party time to allow us to prepare your room. If you arrive earlier than 15 min prior to your scheduled time, you may not be allowed access to the party room until your party time begins.
- As a courtesy to the next party please help your guests leave the party room 15 minute before the end of your party.
- Please note that 48 hours prior notice is required to add/remove/cancel food to your party order. Failure to provide this notice will result in food being charged at full price.
- Please note any anti-social, aggressive or dangerous behavior may result in you or your guests being asked to leave the facility with no monetary reimbursement
- All party guests must follow our rules, which can be found here: Fun Republic Rules. Failure to do so will result in you being charged for any loss or damage of Fun Republic’s equipment.
Food and Beverage:
- No Food or Beverages may be brought into Fun Republic with the exception of Cake, Cup Cakes or Cookie Cakes during a scheduled birthday party in one of our party rooms.
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not have the ability to refrigerate cakes or desserts.
- In order to maintain a clean, safe environment for children all adults and children are required to wash their hands after eating/handling food and prior to entering the play area
- Socks are required for all adults and children in the party rooms. Socks are available for purchase for $2. If you are sending party invitations, we recommend noting this requirement in your invitations.
- You are free to bring in hats, noise makers or other items that can be taken home (or easily cleaned up).
- Taped decorations, banners, silly string, confetti, piñatas, bubbles, and streamers are not allowed as they delay the room being ready for the next party. A $125 cleaning fee will be assessed for these types of decorations.
- Please note that absolutely no decorations may be attached to walls or furniture. This damages our facility and equipment.
- We DO allow helium balloons that are attached to balloon weights. Balloons must be removed by party hosts before your party ends.
- How do I book a party?
- You can check our website to determine if the date and time you desire is available. You can easily check availability here: Book a Party Now! If your date and time are available, you can book your reservation online or call us to discuss your needs so we can help you choose the perfect party package. All party reservations will require a deposit to hold the date & time. The balance and any extras you purchase will be charged 7 days prior to your party date. We accept all major credit cards and cash. Personal checks are not accepted.
- How early should I reserve my party?
- As soon as possible. The sooner you reserve your party, the greater your chances of reserving the exact date and time you want. Most of our parties are scheduled several weeks in advance! No matter your party date request, we will try and accommodate your most immediate needs.
- Please note: We cannot guarantee your reservation until you have made your $125 ($175 for the deluxe room) deposit. Please note only parties with completed booking forms and paid deposits are guaranteed and are actual bookings with Fun Republic. Inquiries without deposits are not considered bookings.
- Can I book a weekday party?
- Yes! We host parties any day that we’re open! We can also host your private event on off-days. Please complete a custom party request on our website here: Custom Parties and we will contact you with a custom party quote!
- Do you host private events and custom parties?
- Yes! Please complete a custom party request on our website here: Custom Parties and we will contact you with a custom party quote!
- Do you host group events?
- Yes! Please email us at email@example.com with your event details and we will put together a custom proposal just for you. We can host private events on off-days.
- Do you have private party rooms?
- We offer three private party rooms available for booking! All of our party rooms have wood floors and plenty of space to host a party!
- Our largest Deluxe Party Room includes a corner stage that provides 1400 sq. ft. to accommodate the largest of parties. An additional $50 fee applies to book this room.
- Two of our rooms can even be booked together so you have 600 sq. ft. for your guests!
- Each party room will be available throughout your scheduled party time. The Open Play area is always shared with Open Play guests.
- When do I need to provide a final headcount?
- Yes, a final head count is due 7 days prior to the party.
- What if additional kids arrive to my party that did not RSVP?
- If you exceed the number of kids in your party package, you will be charged a $13 admission per child that you did not include in your final headcount.
- When do I place my food and beverage order?
- You can place your food order when you make the reservation or at final head count by the Tuesday before the party date. We need a final head count by the Tuesday before the party date to ensure the food you’ve ordered is delivered on time. If you need to make adjustments after the final head count, please be aware that this may delay the delivery of food.
- Can I order additional food and beverages for the adults?
- Yes! You can place additional food and drink orders with us when you book the party or when we confirm the final details by the Tuesday before the party date. You can also purchase additional items from our snack area (please inquire about special requests upon booking).
- Can I bring my own food?
- You may bring cake, cupcakes and desserts, but other outside food and beverages are strictly NOT allowed.
- What decorations can I bring?
- You are free to bring in hats, noise makers, balloons or other items that can be easily cleaned up and taken home. We often have other parties scheduled immediately after one another so taped decorations, banners, silly string, confetti, piñatas, bubbles, and streamers are not allowed as they delay the room being ready for the next party.
- A $125 cleaning fee will be assessed for unapproved decorations.
- How early should everyone arrive prior to the party?
- Everyone, including the host family, should arrive no more than 15 minutes before the scheduled party time. We need review our safety rules with everyone before the party starts.
- After my party time is up, can my guests stay and play?
- All of our party packages include Open Play admission for your invited guests! They are welcome to stay and play after your party is over!
- What is your cancellation policy?
- All reserved parties will require a $125 ($175 for the deluxe room) deposit upon booking to reserve your date and time. Deposits are refundable if cancelled at least seven (7) days prior to the party. If cancelled less than seven (7) days from the party date, the deposit is non-refundable, but may be applied against a future party, within the next 3 months. Only one reschedule is allowed and will be subject to party room availability. Additionally, the deposit may not be applied towards open play time.
- Can I invite friends for Open Play and have a small birthday celebration?
- Your guests are always welcome as Open Play guests. Unfortunately, assembling a party without prior reservation is not permitted. No outside food or cake items can be brought in without a scheduled party reservation.