Join Our Team
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, fun person to join our staff. Responsibilities include interacting with the children (0-12) and their parents. As well as maintaining the play space and studio environments and visually beautiful, organized and safe. All employees are to participate and host Fun Republic special events, holiday activities and other activities when requested.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Managing day to day operations of the center
- Supervising guests and ensuring safe play
- Greets and welcomes parents and children in a warm and friendly manner
- Customer service, including POS and checking guests in and out
- Sell the organization’s products and/or services to new or established customers; handle and resolve escalated customer complaints and issues
- Reserving/planning customer parties and assisting with set-up and take down of customer parties
- Perform various administrative tasks and maintaining proper inventory
- Must be willing to work weekends
- We are a drug free workplace – successful completion of a drug test and background check is required
- Responsible for keeping Fun Republic clean, spot cleaning as needed and ensuring overall cleanliness throughout the shift
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate should be a highly energetic all-rounder with innate leadership skills that loves to work with children, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and passionate about customer service
- This individual has to be social media, technology and internet savvy
- Minimum 1 year of experience in retail or customer facing environment
- Applicants should enjoy working with families and children and have good communication skills
- College Education is preferred, HS Diploma is required
- Experience with children preferred, Early Child Certification is a plus
- First Aid certification required within the first 60 days of hire
- Infant/Child and Adult CPR/AED certification required within the first 60 days of hire.